Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Seider did not have his great game tonight. Made a few turnovers and got a cheap penalty call that did not help the Griffins out tonight. His shots on goal were weak at best as they were mostly low and the goalie could see each one of them. I would like to see him shoot with authority at the point, especially on the pp. Seems tentative to shoot lately. That concerns me in watching him play here in GR. Makes nice passes to get the puck moving to the forwards and on their tape while in stride.
I was just referring to the first period. The GR team are running into the same problems as the Wings. I believe though Seider will be up with the Wings next year.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
If Zadina does not score in this one, send him to Toledo, He can barely make impact in AHL let alone in NHL i am really tired of his shit..

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Crosby had same problems on his past, I'm also sure Pens fans were concerned, but it seemed turn pretty good for them.

Injuries are part of hockey and sports.
Yes compare him to Crosby lol. We should draft Necas in that draft, huge f*i*fail from Holland.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
If Zadina does not score in this one, send him to Toledo, He can barely make impact in AHL let alone in NHL i am really tired of his ****..

Yah... That's not going to happen. He's fine, everyone stay calm. He's how old again? He's a number 6 pick, Hayton went before him in the draft and has been healthy scratched half the year and has put up 4 or 5 points with way more opportunities. He's also a candidate to go to the WJC and be sent back to junior.. He must be a bust too!

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
Crosby had same problems on his past, I'm also sure Pens fans were concerned, but it seemed turn pretty good for them.

And impact development and can derail careers. It may not impact his long-term development in the end, but it certainly isn't good.

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI

yeah? Crosby had the same injuries? He is also generational. Sure Rasmussen could overcome them, but they are concerning.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Compared him to Crosby's injuries. Learn to read first, before posting your ****.
download.jpg

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Puempel is back in the lineup for the Griffins tonight (finally). Might have a better chance to win tonight. Griffins will be wearing their red kettle jerseys tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->