Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Good to hear. That's what, 5 points in 10? He keeps this up and it starts looking like a good prospects stat line.

Reactions: hkydave04

Christien

May 1, 2010
3-5 loss, but a good effort.

Grand Rapids is the absolute best place for all the prospects to be. They’re a competitive team every night. This was one of, if not the best games I’ve ever seen Zadina play. He was very good. Seider was out there for like the last 2 minutes almost trying to tie it up. Him and Lindstrom look great.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
3-5 loss, but a good effort.

Grand Rapids is the absolute best place for all the prospects to be. They’re a competitive team every night. This was one of, if not the best games I’ve ever seen Zadina play. He was very good. Seider was out there for like the last 2 minutes almost trying to tie it up. Him and Lindstrom look great.
What about JFV?

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
What is going on with Veleno? He is supposed to be good at 2 way play and is -11 in 10 GP, and picks up a minus in every game.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
What is going on with Veleno? He is supposed to be good at 2 way play and is -11 in 10 GP, and picks up a minus in every game.
He's a kid. He's getting use to the game against adults instead of kids. I don't hold my breath he's going to be a high end offensive talent. But I see him as an anchor of a deep team's third line. And even at the AHL level he's still looking fine. I would just ride this stretch out and wait until the end of his first season in pros to make any pronouncements.

Reactions: hkydave04
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad