Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2014/15 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Much better cameras at the Van.

While I think their building has always been one of the better ones, I think it is even a little better this year. A part of that is they are retrofitting some of that arena for the tv deal. I don't think it is all done, but they have upgraded some of the stadium areas.

The first round was great because Leafs TV does a bunch of Marlies games.

Really a lot of it is the infrastructure in place at some of these that kills tv production value. Yes they mostly use the in house feed on AHL Live, but Wolves, Marlies, Manitoba, San Jose (next year) and Griffins are going to offer a pretty nice product.

Those buildings are fitted for producing hockey on a higher production level.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Manchester has crazy offense*. It could be a fun series, but that's getting ahead of ourselves. With Nosek out, Utica is going to be a challenge.

*but their top line is seriously smurfville. 2/3 of that line makes Andy Miele look big.

I read an article earlier today about Manchester's playoff performance this year. It sounds like they ran roughshod in the conference finals. They will be rested, that's for sure. Hopefully the Griffins can advance and see what they are all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->