Grand Rapids Griffins 2012-13 ‎- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Griffins need this game today, will be interesting to see if Blashill makes any changes the PP was anemic. Wonder if Sproul gets the call to help there, really hope Fournier is out for him or Nicastro today.

WingsMike

Registered Man
Jan 28, 2012
What just happened? Big fight? Griffs up 2-0 at end of 2nd and dominating shots 30-11.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Jurco has been getting better and better in the AHL. Going to have high expectations for him next season.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Griffins need this game today, will be interesting to see if Blashill makes any changes the PP was anemic. Wonder if Sproul gets the call to help there, really hope Fournier is out for him or Nicastro today.

I can't believe that Fournier got a playoff start with all the defensive talent they have in GR right now. Dude is ECHL material, they ought to cut him loose to make room for someone that can play. Being a great skater doesn't make you a good player when you can't bench the bar and have stone hands.

Griffins win 3-2 take the series home with a tie.
Jurco with 2 goals. Tatar with the 1st

Tomas, my MAN!

Referring to Jurco, but Tats is cool too. :D

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
Glad we're going home. Seemed to be a poorly officiated game last night - both ways.

Hope GR gets pumped up. The floods have been a big downer

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
it should be a pumped up crowd. Mrazek seems to feed off of the crowd so that could help and Jurco's confidence should be really high right now he's played some outstanding hockey the last month. Pulkkinen also has played really well the few games he's been in since coming stateside and seems to be growing more confident each game. we win tomorrow, and I think its all over for Houston. they can go back to Texas with their Blonde's and the redhead lol and the Brunette can tell some jokes.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
it should be a pumped up crowd. Mrazek seems to feed off of the crowd so that could help and Jurco's confidence should be really high right now he's played some outstanding hockey the last month. Pulkkinen also has played really well the few games he's been in since coming stateside and seems to be growing more confident each game. we win tomorrow, and I think its all over for Houston. they can go back to Texas with their Blonde's and the redhead lol and the Brunette can tell some jokes.

I listen to the games on radio...Are these the Houston's Ice Crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad