Graf

Evergreen

I have been in Graf skates for the past 15 years or so, but my current 704s have been breaking down and it's definitely time for a new pair. However, it looks like Graf's presence is pretty limited these days. It looks like a few retailers are selling some new Peakspeeds and I've even found a place that is selling new 703s, but mostly it looks like Graf is doing custom skates made in Canada. It appears Graf was purchased by Vaughn a few years ago.

Does anybody have experience with the modern Graf skates or with the custom skate process? I'm very particular about my skates, so I'm thinking of ordering a custom pair, but I just wanted to find out if anybody else has had experience with the process or can speak to the quality of their skates these days.

Thanks!

Spacey

Feb 2, 2015
Im from Russia but I can say that its really hard to move from Graf to another skates. I had 301-609-709 and then move to rbk 9k(top at 2007-08 season) and the pain in my feet was agony. But now i still skate in rbk/ccm skates. They are lighter and more comfortable but less qualitatively made.
Sorry, bad english

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
I see a ton of used Graf skates at the local used shops of you're particular to the older models

Evergreen

Im from Russia but I can say that its really hard to move from Graf to another skates. I had 301-609-709 and then move to rbk 9k(top at 2007-08 season) and the pain in my feet was agony. But now i still skate in rbk/ccm skates. They are lighter and more comfortable but less qualitatively made.
Sorry, bad english
Yeah, I’ve had difficulty moving to other brands as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->