GOTY candidate : Tyler Seguin OT Winner vs Habs

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
It was a nice goal, but I've seen better ones from this season (like Tkachuk's between the legs goal and Forsberg's lacrosse style goal).

It did give me me some fun lulz at Montreal's expense.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Borderline threadworthy, not even close to goty candidate. Title like ‘nice OT winner by Seguin’ would probably have less people bitching and moaning to you.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Sick goal, fantastic move and love that he shot so early to fool Price.

Not even close to a GOTY candidate. Can we just have sick goal threads and not stick GOTY in the title every time?

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Ouch. Maybe goal of the night but clearly goal of the year candidate is a massive, massive, massive *exhales and takes a deep breath* massive, massive stretch.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Borderline threadworthy, not even close to goty candidate. Title like ‘nice OT winner by Seguin’ would probably have less people *****ing and moaning to you.

Sick goal, fantastic move and love that he shot so early to fool Price.

Not even close to a GOTY candidate. Can we just have sick goal threads and not stick GOTY in the title every time?

Clickbait gets people to watch things. Sucks but thats how it works pretty much everywhere. Guess i'm guilty here and yeah i know its not GOTY just a nice goal but hey.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Clickbait gets people to watch things. Sucks but thats how it works pretty much everywhere. Guess i'm guilty here and yeah i know its not GOTY just a nice goal but hey.

That’s fair, wasn’t trying to be a dick either

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad