Got this shooting pad for christmas and..

Discussion in 'The Rink' started by DA 17, Dec 28, 2010.

1. DA 17

DA 17 Registered User

I love it so far, does anybody have one? Any tips on maintenance , and any drills to do. So far I have it set up down stairs in my basement just stick-handling and passing (I planned to go outside but the ice age in New Jersey is preventing me from doing that for now while I'm on break). I also received a green biscuit and a water bottle from the site my mom said it was a special, the green biscuit works great on it. Any help is appreciated.

http://www.hockeyshot.com/HockeyShot_Extreme_Passing_Kit_p/passing-aid-009.htm

2. Jarick

Jarick Doing Nothing

Home Page:
    A little furniture polish can slick it up if it gets heavily scuffed, but they're pretty resilient. I was told to try silicone lubricant spray so I got some and stuck it in my dryland bag, it practically ruined my gloves due to the smell!

For drills, a pass off the bungee for a one timer is pretty basic to work on hand eye.

3. DA 17

DA 17 Registered User

Thanks for the tip man, i was going to try turtle wax, but i'll see how both go.

4. Pittsburgh Proud

Pittsburgh Proud Registered User

Yeah mine wasn't sliding as much as I would like I'll have to try this. I use mine outside to shoot but will be taking it to school with me to practice stick handling.