Got em today! Blackhawks season "Digital Tickets". No more actual ticket stubs.

nsense

Jun 14, 2015
Naperville
My email says: "Your Chicago Blackhawks Digital Tickets"

I was like "Huh? What? So I opened my email.

In anticipation of the upcoming season, we recently mailed you important information alerting you to a change in how to access your tickets. New for this season, all tickets will be available exclusively through your Chicago Blackhawks ClickTix account at www.blackhawks.tickets. For a complete guide to Digital Tickets please click here.

To access your 10% discount at any Chicago Blackhawks Store location and select Levy Restaurants please click here.

Your Chicago Blackhawks Representative is available to answer questions regarding access to your digital ticketing account at 312-455-7000.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at the United Center!

The Chicago Blackhawks
---------------------/-/------------

so no more nice actual ticket stubs in the mail. Blackhawks went cheap??
I like collecting actual ticket stubs.

Last edited:

nsense

Jun 14, 2015
Naperville
I must have thrown by mistake the mail notice they sent saying they're changing ticket type this season.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
That sucks. One of the best parts about having season tickets was getting all those tickets and having them in hand.

nsense

Jun 14, 2015
Naperville
So I patiently printed each game in pdf and named each to their corresponding game ie:
1 Blackhawks vs Blues-Wed-Oct 12
2 Blackhawks vs Predators-Sat-Oct 15
and so on.

numbering the games so tickets are in order in the folder I saved em.
easy to email tickets to friends and if/when I sell em.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
what if yr a season ticket holder that doesn't have an email or a computer. Yes I have a few buds who are like that.

Then you probably don't need to be spending money on season tickets? In the year 2016 it's damn near impossible not to have an email and access to some sort of computer somehow. I mean, email is free.

nsense

Jun 14, 2015
Naperville
what if yr a season ticket holder that doesn't have an email or a computer. Yes I have a few buds who are like that.

Hmmm. No idea about that. I'm guessing, you're supposed or maybe required to have email addresses in hawks tickets database??

nsense

Jun 14, 2015
Naperville
Then you probably don't need to be spending money on season tickets? In the year 2016 it's damn near impossible not to have an email and access to some sort of computer somehow. I mean, email is free.

I agree. Their ticket rep would have insisted on asking for an email address and emphasize the importance of it.

Season Tickets Winter Wonderfest, United Center Roadwatch party, Stanley Cup viewing were all emailed to me.

meaning, you get the email notice to RSVP to these events faster and pick the date/day you go.

When you get those notices in the regular mail?? too late in my book.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad