Gordie Howe in NHL 13

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
I've searched for this but can't find it, I only see Gretzky, Kurri, Lemieux, Hasek and Roenick as playable male legends in NHL 13, what about all the ones from NHL 12?
I'm trying to add a bunch of legends into a Be A Gm mode but first want to find Gordie Howe, Yzerman, etc..
Where do I find them and do I just drop them into the free agent pool?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
EA decided they'd rather put in two ladies who've never played in the NHL for any significant time (if at all) than renew the rights to Howe. He's not in the game

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
EA decided they'd rather put in two ladies who've never played in the NHL for any significant time (if at all) than renew the rights to Howe. He's not in the game

Well thats really dumb
Cant be that expensive to get the best alltime 50 players in the game

green lantern

Jun 4, 2012
sector 2814
when this was first announced I voiced my opinion here;

Gordie is a legend no doubt but you could easily argue Ruggerio and Wickenheiser were more skilled at their times than Howe 50 years prior (toughness notwithstanding)

They're making strides trying to tap into the female gamer market and Gordie likely wouldnt have sold more games than the girls so I had no problem with it.

That being said this is the second year with females in the game (last year the create a player added the option to create a female) and it's poorly executed so far. There is no difference what so ever between a male and a female. I played in a game where Haley got hurt, here's roughly what the commentator said "Wickenheiser sticklanding, OH what a hit and he is down! Definitely grabbing a part of his body, not sure if we will see him again tonight"

I'm not one to pick on the game, I got sick of all the hate but why bring a feature in if it's going to be so poorly executed?

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
They should add at least a couple new legends each year while keepin the old ones in.

DekiSystem

Still Playing NHL 2001
May 23, 2012
They should add at least a couple new legends each year while keepin the old ones in.

Write to EA SPORTS and tell them this, they won't do anything different unless people voice their opinions. If you want a feature included, tell them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad