Recalled/Assigned: Goodrow to Worcester

thasanjoseshawksdood*

So what are the regulations for stacking the junior club for the playoffs? Can we get hertl in there?

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
So what are the regulations for stacking the junior club for the playoffs? Can we get hertl in there?

Nope, hertl, mueller, nieto can't go back for the playoffs. I believe the player had to be on the ahl roster at the time of there roster freeze (eligible for the playoffs).

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
I'm sure not going to Worcester just ticks Nieto and Hertl off..

Doesn't make them upset, but I actually wouldn't mind if they played there for a little while. Be the go to players for the team. Especially Hertl. I am seeing great things from him at times but he could definitely use a confidence boost from putting the puck in the net more.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Doesn't make them upset, but I actually wouldn't mind if they played there for a little while. Be the go to players for the team. Especially Hertl. I am seeing great things from him at times but he could definitely use a confidence boost from putting the puck in the net more.

He could benefit, but I'd rather he rest and hit the weight room more. This season has been hell on his body.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Nope, hertl, mueller, nieto can't go back for the playoffs. I believe the player had to be on the ahl roster at the time of there roster freeze (eligible for the playoffs).

Mueller should be able to go once Everett is knocked out of the playoffs.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
How? He was in the NHL and wasn't on the AHL roster at the deadline.

Because he wasn't allowed to be on the roster maybe? I mean he could not have been on that roster, he wasn't eligible to play in the AHL at the time... maybe that makes a difference?

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Because he wasn't allowed to be on the roster maybe? I mean he could not have been on that roster, he wasn't eligible to play in the AHL at the time... maybe that makes a difference?

He was an NHL Player all year and Stalockrox and LS don't think he's eligible (Worcester Thread), so I'm gonna go with them for now.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
How? He was in the NHL and wasn't on the AHL roster at the deadline.

I think it's because he can't actually be sent to the AHL due to the CHL agreement, he'd actually be sent down to juniors. Once Everett's season is done, he should be available to play some games in the AHL like he did last year.

Someone with better CBA knowledge probably knows more.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
He was an NHL Player all year and Stalockrox and LS don't think he's eligible (Worcester Thread), so I'm gonna go with them for now.

Mueller is the one player whose AHL eligibility I'm not sure about but if there's a chance he can play for the Swiss at the World Championships I would guess that the org would rather him go there than to the AHL.

Hertl

Fun Must Be Sometimes
Nov 15, 2010

I am much upset.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad