Goodenow's Second Letter To Bettman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol' Dirty Chinaman*

DR said:
i love how he signs it

"regards.."

my god, why bother with formal letters. have they not heard of a "phone" or a "meeting room" or even "email".

the part that is out of control is negotiating through the media like this, they should both be fired for embaressing their constituents.

dr

OTOH, its nice to be kept up to date if this isn't a smokescreen.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
no13matssundin said:
Actually, thats so true. These last 24 hrs have been so damaging its disgusting. The NHL is completely the laughing stock of the sports universe.

That being said, who is up for a 18 team all canadian pro hockey league where PA members are banned from playing, and theres a 8 Million dollar cap, with a 20 man roster and huge revenue sharing. And for the fans: the most expensive tickets are 20$.

There ya go!

Balej20*

cassius said:
gbettman16: u r a homo
goodenowdaddy: s t f u

i expect something similar to be posted in the near future.

HAHAHAH, Classic!!!

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
PepNCheese said:
Really, this is totally weird to have these things published like this.

Bizarro world. :help:

I know. Im expecting the next salvo to be something like

Dear Bob,

Hope you and your lemmings like watching replacements, MOFO!

Love
Gary. :)

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
This thread is filled with so many immature proposed conversations but the sad thing is that Goodenow's and Bettman's letters are even worse. This really isn't helping the NHL's public image. At least this all will look funny on Sportsnet when they have the kids read what the NHL and PA have said. Pure Hilarity!

I don't know how Bettman is supposed to respond to that.
Maybe...
In the words of Ben Stiller in Dodgeball- "Cram it up your Cramhole" Bob!

johnny cool

Feb 19, 2004
I'm just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to run in and explain to both of them that he was behind their letters to eachother, and that Jarome Iginla was behind them both being Punk'd

Balej20*

ryanlambert said:
I'm just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to run in and explain to both of them that he was behind their letters to eachother, and that Jarome Iginla was behind them both being Punk'd

HAHAHHAHA Classic again!!

You see Kutcher point ouit the cameras and you see Goodenow turn to the camera and give it the middle finger.

zamboni

Apr 25, 2003
Visit site
I actually had my own "Ashton K. Punk'd" story as well. Ah well.

I call on BS on Goodenow saying there is no further proposal from the PA.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
Why are these "letters" being released to the press? It seems as though the entire league is attempting to generate hype leading up to the emmaculate resolution tomorrow afternoon. I just don't understand it.

And it also makes no sense that Bettman is setting the deadline while also being a principle participant in the negotiations. This whole thing is completely irrational.

Doc Hollywood

Feb 1, 2004
Takeo said:
Why are these "letters" being released to the press? It seems as though the entire league is attempting to generate hype leading up to the emmaculate resolution tomorrow afternoon. I just don't understand it.

And it also makes no sense that Bettman is setting the deadline while also being a principle participant in the negotiations. This whole thing is completely irrational.

In all likelyhood they are released to try and show the public who's fault it is for the season being cancelled. Just my opinion.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
Doc Hollywood said:
In all likelyhood they are released to try and show the public who's fault it is for the season being cancelled. Just my opinion.

Then we're dealing with spoiled, petulant children, indeed. :shakehead

NYRGoalieGlut*

alexmorrison said:
This is absolutely amazing. Watching two grown men have a little slap fight in public. These 2 are acting like such children. Wow, way to market the sport to the public, like this won't make the NHL an even bigger laughing stock.
On a side note, it would rock if Gary ended his next letter with: PS. I slept with your wife

Goodenow's reply: Well the jerk store called and they're running out of you!

PS: If anyone watches Seinfeld they'll get it. (Except it was in reverse in Seinfeld).

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
For a couple that forswears any further contact and tenders final offers left and right, the pair have already accumulated quite a correspondence...

KOVALEV10*

Bob: We will not accept your new proposal

Gary: S.T.F.U and go to your room!

Bob: I'm already in my room!

SuperDave21

Hockey Paradise
Jul 30, 2004
Scottsdale, AZ
Continued AIM convo...

gbettman16: Oh ya Bobby?? Maybe its because you have all that sand in your v*****!
goodenowdaddy: You're just mad cause you still wet yourself at night! Sometimes more than just at night...that's sick
gbettman16: Does it itch Bobby? All that sand MUST itch...
goodenowdaddy: Bedwetter!
gbettman16: Shut up! Oh ya and I'm keeping you're Nsync CD too!!
goodenowdaddy: You B****! I'm never talking to you again!
gbettman16: Good I hate you!
goodenowdaddy: Fine!
gbettman16: Fine! Poopy head! (gbettman has just signed off)
goodenowdaddy: Oh no he didn't! (goodenowdaddy has just signed off)

Seriously they sound like one of two things: A couple of children, or a couple of middleschool girls. Either way they need to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad