Status
Not open for further replies.

mr gib

Sep 19, 2004
vancouver
www.bigtopkarma.com
Trottier said:
Not true.

We need to know the result now!, before the result is rendered. We deserve to know the results. After all, we are....the fans. :bow:

And, in fact, we do know the result, thanks to a few posters who shall remain nameless. Their incessant mantra, "Goodenow is a stooge...Goodenow has misled the stupid players...the owners have schooled the players...the players are caving in..." has convinced this poster that we here at HF know. With smug certainty, no less.

Which makes it all the more pathetic that the players and their leadership, as well as the NHL apparently, are unaware of the outcome, for they are still going through these charades of negotiating. But then again, it's all just a cynical act, or so these posters inform us.

It's over. The NHL is doomed. The lazy, greedy players and their dumb union leader have failed because they did not heed the advice given (the orders of the fans :joker: ) on this board hourly.

Am very thankful that we have several posters who have sat in on the meetings and know exactly what has transpired...as well as having the psychic powers to predict with certainty what lies ahead! ;)
i can't see how you guys cheer for them on the ice and then stab them in the back now - i know you frustrated but bettman should at least - throw them a bone as jr said - jeez

Trottier

Very Random
Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
mr gib said:
i can't see how you guys cheer for them on the ice and then stab them in the back now - i know you frustrated but bettman should at least - throw them a bone as jr said - jeez

:dunno:

Um, me thinks you didn't catch the intent of the previous post. In fact, you missed it entirely.

;) = sacasm, tongue-in-cheek commentary.

No kidding that there is hypocrisy among those fans who are currently ripping the players for everything from being greedy to being insincere in their charitable efforts. (Yes, one could read that latter distasteful accusation right here on HF yesterday. :speechles ) For they will be the same people anxiously demanding autographs from the player/"bums" once play resumes.

Your's truly is not one of them. I respect the talents of NHLers on the ice, and respect their right to negotiate with management their next labor contract. On the timeframe and terms of the two sides, and no one else.

Wetcoaster

Trottier said:
Am very thankful that we have several posters who have sat in on the meetings and know exactly what has transpired...as well as having the psychic powers to predict with certainty what lies ahead! ;)

I think you misspelled the word - it is not "PSYCHIC"- it should read "PSYCHOTIC" :joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->