Goodenow sends letter to Bettman: LETS TALK

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
Didn't the union swear up and down that they weren't preparing a offer, and had no plans to submit an offer?

Don't tell me that group of swell honest people lied!!!!

I thought it was only the owners who lied?????

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Go Flames Go said:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=106699

The meeting will be as follows

Gary: So Bob the pressure getting to ya huh?
Bob: Salary Cap
Gary: What do you have to offer
Bob: Well we want a tax system with a.....
Gary: Goodbye Bob call me when you are ready to accept a cap.

I completely agree with the post... and I completely agree with Gary.

Let Goodenow and the PA call the NHL owners when they come to their senses and enter reality... a Cap is needed. Nothing Less.

Anything else is just "talk".

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
He probably lied to stop the whole entire proposal from leaking out..parts of it were already starting to and the proposal was unfished i would assume...so he had to lie to stop the leaking.....like i said in the other thread...i dont think he would lie to everyone just for kicks.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
no13matssundin said:
I completely agree with the post... and I completely agree with Gary.

Let Goodenow and the PA call the NHL owners when they come to their senses and enter reality... a Cap is needed. Nothing Less.

Anything else is just "talk".

Honestly..are you Garys son or something? :shakehead

EJsens1

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
FLYLine4LIFE said:

...and odds that you are Ted Saskin's mistress build everyday. The reality is that people are taking this with a grain of salt. Why would anyone believe what the NHL and NHLPA have been saying during this lock-out about each others position will suddenly take some large leap in a different direction??? I'm not pro-owner or player, but I don't see the players offering up a an offer that the NHL will deem as a good starting point.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
FLYLine4LIFE said:

Nope. Its just that some of us arent Pejorative Slured enough to support a PA thats screwing the fans and causing the end to a season for their inability to accept reality and take a cap.

YellHockey*

no13matssundin said:
Nope. Its just that some of us arent Pejorative Slured enough to support a PA thats screwing the fans and causing the end to a season for their inability to accept reality and take a cap.

If you think the PA is screwing the fans, then you're the Pejorative Slured one.

The owners are the ones that triggered the lockout. They're also the ones that set ticket prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad