Confirmed with Link: GOODBYE and &¥#% YOU 2020! HELLO 2021

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Is it just me or is there way way more fireworks this December 31st than usual? I just got back from skating at the Legislature and saw a really big one get launched off the high level bridge.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Happy New Year to everyone here and your families.

9CD0F02D-0B9D-402C-B557-D4AEEA31F2B0.jpeg

PS: You continue to impress @Wen22

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Here’s to a 2021 as good as 2020 was.
Aside from the Last of Us, the Ps5 and the new Mandalorian, this year has been the worst in my history and (my opinion) everyone’s year! Happy New Year bud! Take the strongest shot you can develop lol

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I have been binging on these types of videos lately lol. Kitboga, Scammerrevolts, Scammer Payback, Jim Browning. Some are hilarious

Kitboga is another good one to watch especially how he gets into character and has the voice changer to suit the character. I like how he explains what they're doing on their screens to the victims...then he (and another guy on a different channel can't remember his name) goes into their computer and wipes their files.

The sad part is despite the awareness out there paired with the scammers requested form of re-payment in gift cards, how many people, especially seniors still fall victim to it. My wife works at a bank and has saved some people from getting duped out of their money. She's also seen the after effects.

Last edited:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I wish there was a shot invented that can help us forget shit

Always use life experiences to learn from. There may come a day where what we've learned can save our own lives of the lives of family and friends. Yeah it sucked, but hopefully we all come out of this, stronger, wiser and more resilient than ever and it transfers to the younger generations and helps to get them ready for their lives as adults.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Happy New Year everyone, wishing for health, love and prosperity for everyone here except for the f***ers that keep taking the Covid threads off the deep end.

Just joking, you guys try my patience, but I wish the best for all of you as well ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad