Good promising players that have disappeared?

jking

Nov 30, 2011
Players that are not playing anymore at all.

Patrick O'sullivan is one that comes to mind. I know he went through abuse from his father but what is he doing now?

Matthew Kang is another. Anyone know?

Any others? Post them here.

Last edited:

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
O'Sullivan showed up out of shape to the Finland last year, He wanted out after 8 games, haven't played since.

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
What happened to Dadonov? He got to young stars game and I haven't heard much of him since.

potsos

Jan 25, 2014
Freeport, Antonica
Poster child would have to be Chris Stewart. 56g and 117pts in first two full NHL seasons and now has 4 pts as a 4th liner/healthy scratch in Buffalo at 27 years old.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
Most players from Sweden's JWC teams in recent years were way too overrated, most of them are a huge meh today.

jking

Nov 30, 2011
Poster child would have to be Chris Stewart. 56g and 117pts in first two full NHL seasons and now has 4 pts as a 4th liner/healthy scratch in Buffalo at 27 years old.

Still playing though. Hasn't "disappeared"

Evergreen

Petr Prucha put up 30 goals in his rookie year and Rangers fans argued he was better than Crosby. He quickly fell off the map.

Ralphy*

Doing alright

tumblr_m9ybmcNuA21qbecpdo1_500.gif

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Just in terms of "disappeared", Dmitri Kulikov?

Maybe it's a symptom of playing for the Panthers but he went from a highly touted prospect to a very good rookie to someone whose name I haven't heard in like three years. He's not putting up very good numbers for an offensive defenseman but I have no idea at all how he's doing defensively.

eFFeRR

Major League Hockey
Dec 11, 2013
Pavel Brendl
Rob Schremp

I assume these guys are in Europe now considering they aren't too old to be playing. But they had short NHL careers after having some hype behind them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->