OT: Good luck to my favorite and the best fanbase in hockey

cotillion

May 26, 2011
PoCo
He may be a double agent, doesn't actually say what team he likes... just alludes to boston in his name and ref. to schneids... I think this is a trap. Maybe a "Crazy Ivan" type of move from a blackhawks fan or something.

Playoffs are coming. TRUST NO ONE.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
8o6q64

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
I just came over to wish you all good luck in the playoffs. You are the best fans in the NHL!

I hope you lift a Cup soon and of course when you do it hopefully its not clinched against us so I can enjoy it.

Classiest fanbase in sports the people at the Rodgers Center in 2011 were amazing to me and you will always be my second team after how well I was treated in Vancouver 2 years ago. I miss your city and wish I spent more than a day there! One day I'll be back best city in North America! Vancouver does have the best fans in all of sports bar none! Especially all the nice folks who hang out at that bar way up high above center ice in the arena before the games everyone up there was so nice to me.

Anyways good luck, I hope the Boston boy(s) in net carries you to glory F chicago and the other punk Western Conference teams!

Are there more drugs in the Boston water than usual? :D

J/K. Good luck to your gold + black boys. Except Marchand.

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
BCer's (British Columbians; not Boston Collegiates) are so insecure we can't take a compliment!

Its going to be a great playoffs. The first round is always the best. Good luck to you. Thanks for dropping by.

chopkins

Super Bowl Champs
Aug 7, 2009
Vancouver
A Bruins fan calling us the best fans in hockey? WHAT!?

"I really enjoyed my time in your city."

Ah, that's it. Somebody who has ACTUAL experience to back up what they say about us. :)

Tanevian*

We must be doing something wrong to be getting threads like these. Class has its place but it's not in pro sport fandom.

Nuck Bonino

May 10, 2011
Thanks OP, hope the Bruins demolish the Leafs. Id go over to your forum to say it but I doubt the well wishes will be reciprocated

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->