OT: Good luck to my favorite and the best fanbase in hockey

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I just came over to wish you all good luck in the playoffs. You are the best fans in the NHL!

I hope you lift a Cup soon and of course when you do it hopefully its not clinched against us so I can enjoy it.

Classiest fanbase in sports the people at the Rodgers Center in 2011 were amazing to me and you will always be my second team after how well I was treated in Vancouver 2 years ago. I miss your city and wish I spent more than a day there! One day I'll be back best city in North America! Vancouver does have the best fans in all of sports bar none! Especially all the nice folks who hang out at that bar way up high above center ice in the arena before the games everyone up there was so nice to me.

Anyways good luck, I hope the Boston boy(s) in net carries you to glory F chicago and the other punk Western Conference teams!

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
Well that's not something we are used to hearing.

Well we appreciate it, and good luck to you guys as well.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Thanks for the well-wishes. Glad to hear you were treated well. Hope the terror of the last few weeks passes you by.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Thanks man. Seems like the complete opposite of what we usually hear so I'm pleased with hearing it. Best of luck to you guys as well.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
I just came over to wish you all good luck in the playoffs. You are the best fans in the NHL!

I hope you lift a Cup soon and of course when you do it hopefully its not clinched against us so I can enjoy it.

Classiest fanbase in sports the people at the Rodgers Center in 2011 were amazing to me and you will always be my second team after how well I was treated in Vancouver 2 years ago. I miss your city and wish I spent more than a day there! One day I'll be back best city in North America! Vancouver does have the best fans in all of sports bar none! Especially all the nice folks who hang out at that bar way up high above center ice in the arena before the games everyone up there was so nice to me.

Anyways good luck, I hope the Boston boy(s) in net carries you to glory F chicago and the other punk Western Conference teams!

Nice to hear that from a Bruins fan I appreciate that. Yeah I really hope we can win a cup this year hopefully Roy can motivate the team cause he seems pretty motivated himself.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Confusion.gif

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
this is an elaborate ruse, i can sense it with my ruse detector

Nah I just like you guys nothing more nothing less. Honestly everyone was really good to me inside the game you are the best both in terms of pasison and kindness wouldn't lie about this and I would not have been as nice to Canucks fans as you were to me in Boston its not even close. I just hope you win one soon and its not clinched against us!

(And a B's fan gave me a ride to my hotel in his limo after the game so I dont care bout the stuff that happened in the city center didn't have anything to do with me really and would have happened in any place with that passion/anticipation ie Canadian city considering circumstances of a SCF game 7.)

I really wanna ski interior BC resorts sometime in the future (f Whistler) and kick it in Van City for a little bit again if I ever can so that and how I was treated at the game should be enough to explain my love for ya'll!

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Nah I just like you guys nothing more nothing less. Honestly everyone was really good to me inside the game you are the best both in terms of pasison and kindness wouldn't lie about this and I would not have been as nice to Canucks fans as you were to me in Boston its not even close. I just hope you win one soon and its not clinched against us!

(And a B's fan gave me a ride to my hotel in his limo after the game so I dont care bout the stuff that happened in the city center didn't have anything to do with me really and would have happened in any place with that passion/anticipation ie Canadian city considering circumstances of a SCF game 7.)

I really wanna ski interior BC resorts sometime in the future (f Whistler) and kick it in Van City for a little bit again if I ever can so that and how I was treated at the game should be enough to explain my love for ya'll!

Check out Revelstoke if you plan on going to the interior.

http://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/

One of the better kept secrets, for now.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Thanks CharaTriedtoEatme!

It's been a rough week and a half for you Bostonians, and I truly hope you guys can make a healthy run at the Cup again. Really besides Marchand I have no qualms cheering you on. I love Boston even though the Boston-Vancouver relationship hasn't been that great this past while. No fooling, you guys truly are Boston Strong. Meet you in the Finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->