Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017

30 years ago I fell in love with this team. It was fun to watch. Year after year I followed and I hoped for a break. Doug Gilmour, Matts Sundin, Phil Kessel, Auston Matthews. Heart break after heart break.

Sprots are supposed to be entertainment. With this team it's not entertainment. It is suffering. I don't need it.

I gave this team 30 opportunities. They failed every time.. They have gotten worse. I don't need this.

Good bye.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
So this will be your last self indulgent, oh poor me post?

what a shame. See ya

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Can we not turn our board into this?

The Leafs will certainly lose fans from this and more - lots of young kids just not enjoying their team be the butt end of every joke every year.

We get it, and I'm jealous of people who can happily move on.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
If every fair weather fan posts their own good bye thread this will be a mess for the mods to clean up.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017

30 years ago I fell in love with this team. It was fun to watch. Year after year I followed and I hoped for a break. Doug Gilmour, Matts Sundin, Phil Kessel, Auston Matthews. Heart break after heart break.

Sprots are supposed to be entertainment. With this team it's not entertainment. It is suffering. I don't need it.

I gave this team 30 opportunities. They failed every time.. They have gotten worse. I don't need this.

Good bye.

Good bye. Best wishes on whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: The Cobra

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC

Good bye.

See you in September :thumbu:

And if you are really leaving, you were never really a true fan to begin with ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad