News Article: Good Article

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
I wish people would stop posting ambiguous titles. What the hell does "good article" actually mean. Try to be more descriptive in your titles, so that I can save time before I read and see if I agree with your assessment of good. Mother Theresa was good. My friend had a good fart the other day. A good day for a schizophrenic is one without delusions that lead them to dangerous actions. "Good" means nothing, but a subjective assessment of value, and without knowing you personally, I cannot glean whether your assessment merits any value!

Last edited:

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
I wish people would stop posting ambiguous titles. What the hell does "good article" actually mean. Try to be more descriptive in your titles, so that I can save time before I read and see if I agree with your assessment of good. Mother Theresa was good. My friend had a good fart the other day. A good day for a schizophrenic is one without delusions that lead them to dangerous actions. "Good" means nothing, but a subjective assessment of value, and without knowing you personally, I cannot ***** whether your assessment merits any value!

Too bad you wasted five minutes of your precious time to read this article:shakehead
Give it a shot, you come up with a "better" title.

And to the OP thanks for the share, it was a good read!:)

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Too bad you wasted five minutes of your precious time to read this article:shakehead
Give it a shot, you come up with a "better" title.

And to the OP thanks for the share, it was a good read!:)

"B. Wilde's -- Habs' playoff performances so far"

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I wish people would stop posting ambiguous titles. What the hell does "good article" actually mean. Try to be more descriptive in your titles, so that I can save time before I read and see if I agree with your assessment of good. Mother Theresa was good. My friend had a good fart the other day. A good day for a schizophrenic is one without delusions that lead them to dangerous actions. "Good" means nothing, but a subjective assessment of value, and without knowing you personally, I cannot glean whether your assessment merits any value!

most sincere apologies for insulting your extraordinary and astute observations, powerful vocabulary and precious time

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007

Wilde is the worst kind of cheerleader, how anyone can care what he has to say is beyond me.

most sincere apologies for insulting your extraordinary and astute observations, powerful vocabulary and precious time

Be the change you want to see in the world. If you post undescriptive thread titles, others will as well and the quality of the discourse will dwindle even more. He has a point.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
There's no telling which way Price will go. Played excellent last night, what we expect from him. Next game he'll do a Red Light Racicot impersonation.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
What article did he have to publish if we went down 2-0 in the series?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->