good and fast skaters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
best and faster skaters ?

who are the best and faster skaters of the 2004 prospect ?, (in the first 2 rounds)

thanks and sorry if a thread have been already done in the past , about that

Last edited:

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
mark0v said:
who are the good and fast skaters of the 2004 prospect ?, (in the first 2 rounds)

There are probably already 1000 "LISIN"!!!! posts in the pipeline! Everybody says he's pure speed.

Prucha73

mark0v said:
who are the good and fast skaters of the 2004 prospect ?, (in the first 2 rounds)

I think you should re-phrase it to who are the best/worst skaters

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Swedish defenseman Johan Fransson is an excellent skater.

The fastest draft eligible Swede is probably Tommy Enström though. Not sure if he'll get drafted really, despite always being among the very best players on the Swedish U18-team. He is a bit undersized at 5-10, 172lbs. Very gifted player though.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Predatore said:
Swedish defenseman Johan Fransson is an excellent skater.

The fastest draft eligible Swede is probably Tommy Enström though. Not sure if he'll get drafted really, despite always being among the very best players on the Swedish U18-team. He is a bit undersized at 5-10, 172lbs. Very gifted player though.
Related to Tobias?

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Prucha73 said:
I think you should re-phrase it to who are the best/worst skaters

hum, it could be ''who are the best '' but i don't want to know who are the worst.So , if we exept the top 5 players , who are the best and faster player of the first round ?

Prucha73

mark0v said:
hum, it could be ''who are the best '' but i don't want to know who are the worst.So , if we exept the top 5 players , who are the best and faster player of the first round ?

Well majority of players are good skaters, so if you know who are the best and the worst, then you deduct that everybody else is good

hockeyglove

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Drummond can fly

London Knights Robbie Drummond can absolutely fly but that is about the range of his game. He reminds me of Rico Fata when the Knights used to ice the puck on purpose knowing Fata would be the first one to the puck. Scouts referred to him as the fastest skater in the Bantam draft 2 years ago. Lack of size, strength and ice time will hurt his draft chances.

Hitman*

Brett Carson, Calgary Hitmen, is very fast. Was fastest skater at the Prospects Skills Game. And he's a big guy too.

dunwoody_joe

Mar 16, 2002
atlanta
Visit site
From the 2004 Top Prospects Game:

Adam Berti of the Oshawa Generals had the quickest time in the 60' dash.

Chad Painchaud of the Mississauga IceDogs had the fastest time in the 150' dash.

Wojtek Wolski of the Brampton Battalion had the fastest time in the puck control.

Mike Green of the Saskatoon Blades had the best lap (14.6 secs) in the fastest skater testing, but Calgary Hitmen defenceman Brett Carson bettered that at night with a time of 14.558. Marian Gaborik of the Minnesota Wild did it in 13.713 at the 2000 NHL skills competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad