Gondola Box Tickets - anybody sat there before?

gtforepro

Feb 9, 2013
Toronto
NoDepositBonus.cc
So I was snooping around on Ticketmaster and there was a bunch of tickets available in one of the gondola boxes for Monday's game against NJ.

Seat location: section GBOX3, row R1, seats 11-14

Has anybody ever sat up there before? Does it include food/drinks? They're more expensive than Purples and higher up, so I figure it must...I'll make my wife drive home. :)

Yosho

Logic
Mar 30, 2010
Kitchener, ON
I sat in the Rogers box once. I enjoyed it. Free food and drinks, but I don't remember if it was only non-alcoholic.

I like watching games from up high, though. It's good for a hockey fan.

gtforepro

Feb 9, 2013
Toronto
NoDepositBonus.cc
I sat in the Rogers box once. I enjoyed it. Free food and drinks, but I don't remember if it was only non-alcoholic.

I like watching games from up high, though. It's good for a hockey fan.

Yeah, I usually end up near the top of the rink when we go, but I don't mind. I've been down low before and it's tougher to see plays develop. Neat to be close though...

Food and drinks are an extra charge.

Thanks. Bummer, but I'll probably get off my wallet and have a couple beers anyway.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
I was in a gondola box for a Toronto Rock game, I don't know if that is the same as Leafs or not.

They gave you the food for free (Pizza, hot dogs, pop corn)

Drinks were really expensive in there.

Great place to watch the game.

gtforepro

Feb 9, 2013
Toronto
NoDepositBonus.cc
Food and drinks are an extra charge.

I was in a gondola box for a Toronto Rock game, I don't know if that is the same as Leafs or not.

If pizza, hot dogs and popcorn are free, my kids will be pleased. Pretty sure they would live off that diet if we let them.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If pizza, hot dogs and popcorn are free, my kids will be pleased. Pretty sure they would live off that diet if we let them.

Possible it is, they have different deals for the different Teams.

We purchased and gave away tickets in the Rogers Gondola. Nothing was included, hopefully this isn't the case for you.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009

This is MLSE, there's no way they are going to even give him one popcorn kernel for free

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
seems like they are over priced even for "face value" i guess thats why there are still lots available

The opponent would have something to do with how many are left. I'd guess there aren't any/many for the Hab game.

How much are they?

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Oh sure, I could have bought cheaper tickets. Just thought front row center ice in the gondola box looked pretty cool. Remember looking up there last time. My wife will freak a bit because she won't like the kids in the front row...she'll deal.

I get it. It would be a cool experience, enjoy.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I sat in the Apotex box about 6-7 years ago. Free everything - food, booze, the works.

Honestly, the free food and drinks are nice..... but I'd rather sit in the purples where the real fans are.

Leafs were on a 5 or 6 game losing streak and were down 4-0 against the Lightning after 1 period. We came back to win it 5-4 in a thriller of a game... and every time I cheered when we scored, the suits in the box (I was wearing a Leafs jersey, naturally) would look at me like I was doing something wrong. It was some BS.

I just drank more to help ignore them.... LOL

deuce457

Nov 28, 2010

this was my experience in the gondola box, food is free, but you have to pay for booze.

however there is a waitress in your box so you dont have to wait in line. I also found the sight lines to be very good, much better then purples.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->