bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Phil had a tough day....shot 80

Is dead last.

OIP.QV4uP4mbyWx_zLXdq_8buAHaD1

I don't believe you !!!!!

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
2 guys in the top 4 heading into Sunday, but think it's Louis and Morikawa against the field.... so me vs @Captain Dave Poulin. :naughty:

I really like Morikawa, so I hope he pulls it off. Connors bagging a major for Canada would be nice, too, but this is a two horse race.
My f***ing ass-jack team blows hard.

Wolff pulled out again. Hatton was cut, Xander playing like shit (awful first round pick), Fleetwood at ~2 under.

I was hyped for my team too. Hatton and Fleetwood were on good form at the masters, couple of reporters even picked Fleetwood as a surprise masters winner. I thought getting Wolff in the fourth round was a great value pick (probably would have been if he didn’t have such a f***ed year mentally - not a knock on him to be clear. I hope he gets his head right).

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
My f***ing ass-jack team blows hard.

Wolff pulled out again. Hatton was cut, Xander playing like shit (awful first round pick), Fleetwood at ~2 under.

I was hyped for my team too. Hatton and Fleetwood were on good form at the masters, couple of reporters even picked Fleetwood as a surprise masters winner. I thought getting Wolff in the fourth round was a great value pick (probably would have been if he didn’t have such a f***ed year mentally - not a knock on him to be clear. I hope he gets his head right).
With the 1OA pick, I literally could have gone anywhere, but my list was really just Bryson, DJ and Rahm there. I picked the worst option, but the rest of my draft worked out even though Kim withdrew from the Open. :laugh:

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
With the 1OA pick, I literally could have gone anywhere, but my list was really just Bryson, DJ and Rahm there. I picked the worst option, but the rest of my draft worked out even though Kim withdrew from the Open. :laugh:
Bryson was hot at the time. He was playing very well and had the best odds. I don’t remember my exact list but JT was on the top of my list. @Cody Webster grabbed him from me just before my first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->