OT: Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Yeah Bryson walked by mid interview. People have seemingly concluded that Bryson said something to the effect of “well start it on the right line then” when Brooks talked about the putting challenges with the wind.

I don’t hear it. I think Brooks just doesn’t like Bryson (obvious) and didn’t appreciate him walking by and talking during his interview. The metal spikes, something Brooks also doesn’t like, making the noise they did also didn’t help.
He definitely says something, what that something is, I don't know, but it's great

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I won $1 in the free yahoo daily fantasy pool thanks to Phil. Never once finished in the money in any daily fantasy thing in any sport. Finished 14th out of almost 25k people! Had a completely random and uninformed lineup that included Mickelson, Horschel, Gooch, Matsuyama, Fitzpatrick, and Koepka.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
I won $1 in the free yahoo daily fantasy pool thanks to Phil. Never once finished in the money in any daily fantasy thing in any sport. Finished 14th out of almost 25k people! Had a completely random and uninformed lineup that included Mickelson, Horschel, Gooch, Matsuyama, Fitzpatrick, and Koepka.
I wont a whopping $2 without Phil. Berger falling apart killed my potential for more.
Conners, Tringale, Berger, Hovland, Zalatoris, and OOOOOOOUSTUIZEN

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
did i win yet?

if-ya-aint-first-youre-last.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Wait, do we have a fantasy league or something? If so, I want some of this action....you would all gladly accept my picking skills

Disclaimer: I think I'm the only person in the world that can't stand Phil.
You're not alone. I wanted to chop Phil's thumb off on Sunday. BK might be a bit whiny, but at least he's not faking it to the entire world.

Phil's nickname is figjam for a reason. And let's not forget the stories of forcing younger tour players into obnoxious side bets, most of which the guys likely couldn't afford.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
You're not alone. I wanted to chop Phil's thumb off on Sunday. BK might be a bit whiny, but at least he's not faking it to the entire world.

Phil's nickname is figjam for a reason. And let's not forget the stories of forcing younger tour players into obnoxious side bets, most of which the guys likely couldn't afford.
I love you, man.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
This is a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" situation.

If Bryson ceased to exist, Koepka would be the alpha douche on the PGA tour. :p:
Patrick Reed is 10x douchier than Koepka. Everyone just forgets him because he sucks and is never in contention anymore.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I know the cliche, but I do play my best by myself.

I'm the opposite, I'm the best golfer out of my buddies by a fair margin and I like having them there because I stay more focused because I want to take their money. Also its a nice confidence boost knowing I'm definitely better then them (I'm not that good overall haha)

I find when I play by myself I rarely keep a high level of focus past the 6th hole.

Edit. Oh man made quite the typo and its kind of a shame nobody caught it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->