@bennysflyers16

d465clr-33628d3c-0007-4541-8c82-56af3cb197c2.jpg

:bow:

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Security was a major problem on 18 yesterday. BK and his caddie had to basically push their way through to get to the green. Another spectator just about grabbed Phil. You can't have that, regardless of the moment being historical or not.

Security was definitely off during that tourney. I loved when the spectator moved Phil's ball and they had long discussion with Phil as to the procedures. At least Phil was laughing through it all. Some of those golfers would have been irate to deal with that situation.

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Was that Bryson behind him? What did he say?
Yeah Bryson walked by mid interview. People have seemingly concluded that Bryson said something to the effect of “well start it on the right line then” when Brooks talked about the putting challenges with the wind.

I don’t hear it. I think Brooks just doesn’t like Bryson (obvious) and didn’t appreciate him walking by and talking during his interview. The metal spikes, something Brooks also doesn’t like, making the noise they did also didn’t help.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yeah Bryson walked by mid interview. People have seemingly concluded that Bryson said something to the effect of “well start it on the right line then” when Brooks talked about the putting challenges with the wind.

I don’t hear it. I think Brooks just doesn’t like Bryson (obvious) and didn’t appreciate him walking by and talking during his interview. The metal spikes, something Brooks also doesn’t like, making the noise they did also didn’t help.

Brooks is great. Bryson is dog barf.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Wait, do we have a fantasy league or something? If so, I want some of this action....you would all gladly accept my picking skills

Disclaimer: I think I'm the only person in the world that can't stand Phil.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Wait, do we have a fantasy league or something? If so, I want some of this action....you would all gladly accept my picking skills

Disclaimer: I think I'm the only person in the world that can't stand Phil.

That second part isn't true. There is a spreadsheet on the OP of this thread - if you want to pick four guys who haven't been chosen you can, and then you'll get the totals from the last two majors. And I'm sure you'll still beat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->