Other Sports: Golf Thread - Majors Draft 2023

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Can we get an HF Flyers exclusive food review? It's on my bucket list to go and the menu always looks so dang good. (and it's totally not the prices that have been locked in and cheap forever)

The food isn't bad. Beers have gone up in price over the years, $6 per this year which isn't bad at all. They were $5 last year and I think $4 when I went two years ago. For the beers, they have three choices, domestic, which is miller lite, import, which is Stella, and Crows Nest, which used to be blue moon, but has changed within the last couple of years, but it's still pretty much blue moon. Read an article the other day about that beer and they said there's only two groups who know what the beer actually is, the brewer, and Augusta.

Had a pimento cheese sandwich on white bread yesterday, which is pretty solid as well as the pulled pork which was also pretty good. Got a breakfast sandwich this morning, bacon, sausage, egg and cheese which hit the spot. Downed two and a half Master club sandwiches today, turkey, ham and cheese on a seeded burger bun which was the best of the sandwiches I had over the two days. Also got the Georgia peach ice cream sandwich which was pretty good, but not great.

For the prices, you really can't beat it. I'm not an egg fan, so didn't have to egg salad sandwich nor the chicken salad sandwich, so can't comment on those

As for the golf, we put our chairs down at the back of 9 green as soon as the gates opened, the we roamed the course. We were green side and watch Knapp hole out for eagle, which was pretty awesome. Sat in our seats as the leaders came through. We ducked out once Scottie went to -10. It was an unreal weekend
PXL_20240414_232836355.MP.jpg

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
The food isn't bad. Beers have gone up in price over the years, $6 per this year which isn't bad at all. They were $5 last year and I think $4 when I went two years ago. For the beers, they have three choices, domestic, which is miller lite, import, which is Stella, and Crows Nest, which used to be blue moon, but has changed within the last couple of years, but it's still pretty much blue moon. Read an article the other day about that beer and they said there's only two groups who know what the beer actually is, the brewer, and Augusta.

Had a pimento cheese sandwich on white bread yesterday, which is pretty solid as well as the pulled pork which was also pretty good. Got a breakfast sandwich this morning, bacon, sausage, egg and cheese which hit the spot. Downed two and a half Master club sandwiches today, turkey, ham and cheese on a seeded burger bun which was the best of the sandwiches I had over the two days. Also got the Georgia peach ice cream sandwich which was pretty good, but not great.

For the prices, you really can't beat it. I'm not an egg fan, so didn't have to egg salad sandwich nor the chicken salad sandwich, so can't comment on those

As for the golf, we put our chairs down at the back of 9 green as soon as the gates opened, the we roamed the course. We were green side and watch Knapp hole out for eagle, which was pretty awesome. Sat in our seats as the leaders came through. We ducked out once Scottie went to -10. It was an unreal weekend
View attachment 851856
I may have missed it, but how was the merch?

I feel like I’d spend a mortgage payment in about an hour there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad