Golf: PGA TOUR full schedule for 2022-23 season (post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
waiting on Brooks' response...

ad8B6Wd_700b.jpg

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
They both know this stuff helps their brand.

It could've so easily be avoided. How many golfers on the PGA Tour do you think don't get along with Patrick Reed?

This doesn't even seem to be a substantive beef. Did anything happen other than they find each other annoying? Even if Bryson said something to Brooks in the background of that interview, it's not like pro athletes don't rib each other. Why should that carry over as a substantive disagreement?

They both dislike each other and their personalities class, but this seems 100% petty and performance art.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Rickie appears to be coming into form lately. His new prescription tinted sunglasses have helped his vision especially for longer iron/wood distances and it's showing. For that advantage, it's probably helping his overall mental game too not having to worry about declining eyesight.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Obviously loving the Bryson/Brooks thing, even if it’s a little manufactured and scripted at this point. I truly wonder how they would interact if they saw each other in a private setting.

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Holy shit...Rahm just tested positive for Covid with a 6 shot lead right after his round heading into Sunday and forced to withdraw...officials broke the news live to him on the 18th green

it was a weird and dramatic situation live, looked like he might have gotten bad news about a family member or something. Wild

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Rahm going nuclear at the Memorial.

The Sagarin ratings, as well as datagolf.com, both have Rahm as the best player in the world. It's kind of surprising to me that he doesn't take more heat from Golf Twitter for having never had a real chance to win a major coming down the stretch on Sunday.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
What’s probably worse is that he must remain in isolation until the day before the US Open starts. Rahm has won before at that course, and probably would’ve been in contention that week, given his course history and his current form. Now he may not even be able to play. I don’t know how he will. He probably can’t even leave Ohio until the day before the US Open.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
I really wish Reed was a little higher up heading into Sunday. Can't imagine the scenes if he would've been able to win this one. A true landmark moment in a career full of landmark moments.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Can't they just have him go out there tomorrow on his own before or after anyone else is on the course or something?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
If hes vaccinated, what is the PGA worried about? Hes outdoors when he plays. Really stupid of the PGA to be that stringent.

I don't know , probably just red tape stuff. but after looking into it more it's not clear if he is fully vaccinated and what exactly happened. I'm sure well get a better explanation and understanding of it shortly

having to withdraw definitely seems unnecessary.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
If hes vaccinated, what is the PGA worried about? Hes outdoors when he plays. Really stupid of the PGA to be that stringent.

He can give it to others. If the PGA allows an employee to work with Covid and someone else gets it from him and dies.......who is liable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad