NFL: Golden Tate suspended 4 games for PED's

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Do players not have access to their teams nutrition staffs during the off season?

Why even consume or take anything new or that you have not taken before without checking in with your team to find out if there’s anything potentially illegal in it?

Is there any process to inform the team or league if you are prescribe something for medical reasons for them to check for you or at least have them note it so that they know it’s for medical purposes?

Disappointed if players don’t check out a product before using it.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Do players not have access to their teams nutrition staffs during the off season?

Why even consume or take anything new or that you have not taken before without checking in with your team to find out if there’s anything potentially illegal in it?

Is there any process to inform the team or league if you are prescribe something for medical reasons for them to check for you or at least have them note it so that they know it’s for medical purposes?

Oh they do have plenty of access to trainning and medical staff, maybe he thought because he was using a fertility drug he thought he was in the clear because it wasnt a trainning substance. But then again, i have to assume that this drug, even if its a fertility drug, is banned for a reason. I dont know much about this particular substance but it could be being used as a masking agent.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki

There are some bodybuilders(?) on Twitter saying that "fertility drugs" are something you do after a steroid cycle to kick-start the body's natural sperm production shut down by the steroid use. Or something like that.

I mean, Tate is only 30 and already has several kids...

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
There are some bodybuilders(?) on Twitter saying that "fertility drugs" are something you do after a steroid cycle to kick-start the body's natural sperm production shut down by the steroid use. Or something like that.

I mean, Tate is only 30 and already has several kids...
Yeah, I was just going to point this out. He has a 6 month old and a year and a half old. I'm not his doctor, but the "fertility drug for legitimate reasons" thing sure seems fishy.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York

Because most NFL players are borderline Pejorative Slured

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->