amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
https://twitter.com/GoldenKnights

DCz1UQlVwAALSDO.jpg

DCzzbIpUAAQDv0X.jpg

What do people think?

Too Ottawaesque.... They should just take out the red stripe, imo.

White gloves???

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Red stripe looks great. The white gloves aren't their actual gloves as per Foley.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Home jersey is a bit below mediocre because of the grey practise look, away jersey looks very nice and elegant though.

I'm sure they'll sort it out within 5 years or so, expansion teams generally don't start off with their best jersey and it takes a while to form the right design.

Dogewow

Such Profile
Feb 1, 2015
People are going to hate on them but I don't think they look all that bad. Certainly could have done worse.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
The shield and arm bands have raised designs. Not a fan of that. At least not on the logo, because the texture won't be used everywhere that the logo is used.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
I'm really liking the uniqueness of the home jersey. The white one will take a bit of time for me to warm up to. Really liked that Vegas did something different with the number patches and designs in the stripes on the arms. It makes sense for them, of all cities, to do something different. It's Vegas.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i don't mind them. look Germanie. Germanesque? Germanish? Teutonic?

mattcookefan

Nov 6, 2013
Matt Cooke's house
i think people dont really appreciate that they went all out and made something that is original and sticks out. Of course theres going to be haters but the only thing worse than being hated is being boring/irrelevant imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->