Golden Knights (K)News - Volume II

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
In interview with Lawless today, Nosek is looking forward to Christmas. Not only because he has family coming into town, but also because his wife is due between Christmas and New Years.

So, might miss a game or two in the next few weeks.

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
Not sure if anyone is interested but MeiGray is selling authentic(Made in Canada) Knights jerseys. A little pricey but worth it if you’re looking for better quality than the retail authentic.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

With the way the Knights are out grabbing every dollar I'm sure they would love to have 10 home preseason games and play life-long minor leaguers in 6 of them. If season ticket holders don't attend at least 7 games they are taking your tickets and selling them for double per game to the waiting list.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
With the way the Knights are out grabbing every dollar I'm sure they would love to have 10 home preseason games and play life-long minor leaguers in 6 of them. If season ticket holders don't attend at least 7 games they are taking your tickets and selling them for double per game to the waiting list.
They arent getting double per game anymore. We are alacarte this year and are saving money over season tix. Carefully choosing games, if course.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Not sure if anyone is interested but MeiGray is selling authentic(Made in Canada) Knights jerseys. A little pricey but worth it if you’re looking for better quality than the retail authentic.

I used to buy the uniforms of scrub players who didn't make the team in my size and strip them and have it customized at denver athletic. It was hard work stripping off glue and meigrey prices are still crazy expensive for players who don't make the team.

Some years they had blanks (edge 2.0) for sale, but those were when it was Reebok branded and I haven't seen sale of blanks in the meigrey off season sale in the Adidas branded era. Maybe they have some at the annual tent sale, but I'm no longer hardcore with hockey jerseys.

I have starter, ccm, and koho authentics of my favorite avalanche players that I'll always Cherise and don't want to get sucked into the authentic jersey thing again with vgk.

I almost bought a Reilly Smith jersey a month into the season and prices were still cheap at the time. It'll take several brutal seasons for prices of vgk jerseys on meigrey to see a price drop and even then I expect to be higher prices than most other teams.

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad