Golden Knights hire Eric Tosi

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
What I find interesting, I posted it before, there was
Kim Frank, hired as Marketing Vice President on Sep26, she's not mentioned on the new website anymore. Fired?
Kerry Bubolz, hired as President on Oct03, not mentioned anymore. Retired?

Last edited by a moderator:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Yeah, we're not going to have a hire megathread. This period of hiring is going to last a few more months and after that every subsequent hire will either get its own thread or be completely ignored.

I don't mind a thread for each hire at this point. If someone wants to discuss the hire, it's good to have a thread.

Plus, we're at no real risk of cluttering the board at this point. :laugh:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Battleborn took the words right out of my mouth. I think with the sparsity of anything to talk about these days, anything new is fine with its own thread.

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
I just like what the Coyotes did on their board, they have a "John Chayka Chronology" stickied and updated often. So every move which was made can easily be seen. Good to have such an overall view.

I wish someone from the media would ask what happened to Bubolz, if he's still President.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I just like what the Coyotes did on their board, they have a "John Chayka Chronology" stickied and updated often. So every move which was made can easily be seen. Good to have such an overall view.

I wish someone from the media would ask what happened to Bubolz, if he's still President.

We had one for a while, it didn't get updated too often, though.

Here's the best we've got right now:

http://sinbin.vegas/las-vegas-hockey-timeline/

Bubolz is still around. :laugh:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Thanks.
Do you have a link?
He's still not mentioned on the teams website.
https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/team/front-office
I mean, how can they forget their President. Murray Craven is listed.

I think he's going to wind up being the President of whatever organization owns the Golden Knights. He's the business guy, not the hockey guy. There's a few business side guys that aren't on the site right now and still work with the team.

Don't let it freak you out, Foley isn't on that page either. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->