Pre-Game Talk: Golden Knights @ Habs - Max's return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Its what is best for us long term ... gotta believe in the future!
I agree. I just dont think losing every game is a good idea. Ideally, we have a respectable season, win the lottery and draft Kakko or, more unrealistically, Hughes.

Reactions: Tank Toad

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I don’t miss him but I like him and wish him success.
I never meant it to be a disrespectful post but I never saw Max as a captain, he was miscast and it was not fair to him in my opinion. A fragile group chooses Max Pacioretty as a captain, he clearly has issues with the mental aspect of being a pro athlete.

Last edited:

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I agree. I just dont think losing every game is a good idea. Ideally, we have a respectable season, win the lottery and draft Kakko or, more unrealistically, Hughes.

Yes, but I also have a secrete agenda Legend... I want Marc fired too! My hope, is that another total failure of a season would show Marc the door.... But in all reality, if he hasn't been fired by now.. nothing will fire that man.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I never meant it to be a disrespectful post but I never saw Max as a captain, he was miscast and it was not fair to him in my opinion. A fragile group chooses max Pacioretty as a captain, he clearly has issues with the mental aspect of being a pro athlete.
I feel the same way...the worst thing to ever happen to Max was being named Captain.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Yes, but I also have a secrete agenda Legend... I want Marc fired too! My hope, is that another total failure of a season would show Marc the door.... But in all reality, if he hasn't been fired by now.. nothing will fire that man.

932.png

Just teasing. :laugh:

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Amen to that. Only then will we see old declining players get traded for some valuable assets (Price and Weber).
Maybe its actually worth it now that I think about it. But I'm actually enjoying watching these games unlike last year where all of them were snooze fests

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Big game to decide which direction we are heading

Will be interesting to see if anyone takes a run at Pacs like Gally and Subban going at each other

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
Good luck to Max, but he's such an invisible presence that I don't think he'll get booed even if he gets a hat trick. Either he has the puck and quicky loses it, or it's a shot on net. He's no Radulov or Subban.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad