Pre-Game Talk: Golden Knights @ Habs - Max's return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Hopefully the crowd gives Patch a nice ovation. As frustrating as he was to watch, he did a lot for the city outside of hockey and had an excellent few years here after it looked like his career was over after that Chara hit.
I have no doubt that he'll get cheered.

I also have a bet with a friend saying he will. I want my drink!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Hopefully the crowd gives Patch a nice ovation. As frustrating as he was to watch, he did a lot for the city outside of hockey and had an excellent few years here after it looked like his career was over after that Chara hit.

Plus he never played for us under a huge contract. He was always a bargain who gave far more than he was paid. Even his last year.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
I assume he'll score a hat trick against us, so that should be fun.

Go Habs.

With Price recent generosity and Max drought, perfect storm is brewing. Hope Max gets at least a warm welcome, boring or not always a class act.

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
With the spotlight on max it would be great for carey to get a redemption game, he should be able to bounce back after the last one. Wonder if itll be a before game tribute for max or an in-game one. Id guess the former

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I assume he'll score a hat trick against us, so that should be fun.

Go Habs.

That ok if he does..which i don't think will happen...

Let's not forget Tatar came out of Vegas..I'm sure he'll be pumped as well...

Tatar 14pts in 16 games

Reactions: Forum93

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Apparently they are doing a tribute to him.

Is it a compilation of his playoff failures? His flubbed one-timers? His awful passing on the PP? A video of the difference in effort to loose pucks when the net was empty?

Reactions: Forum93 and atrud66

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
It'll be nice to see the ovation. There was a time when I appreciated what Max brought to the team, but it was definitely time for him to move on. On the flip side, I think Tatar will be the one to show his old team what he can do. He's been playing like he has something to prove all season, and no better game to do it than this.

Reactions: Cacaniemi

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
They even boo Subban ....they boo Radulov...

Pacman will get his ovation....then boos during the game..bank on it ....

Only guy i never seen boo'd ever in recent times on his returns to Montreal was Sheldon Souray

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I hope we get just destroyed by vegas.. lets light that fire under MB yet again.

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP.... wait wrong person..

GO TANK GO!
True you your name. The next 4 games will be good for the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad