GDT: Golden Knights @ Habs 1-18-20 7:00 EST

mrjiggyfly

Jun 1, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I can’t believe that DeBoer sent out two wingers on two different occasions in OT take faceoffs. Each time, I think Golden Knights lost faceoff and didn’t get control for over a minute. Maybe I’m wrong. But if not, why the hell not put out a guy to win the faceoff!!! (The other two OT faceoffs he did have Eakin who won them both)

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
So, 5v5 only Stone had more ice time(11s) than Eakin...

The dmen's ice time were pretty good with the exception for Holden, who was 3rd behind the obvious 2. Engo got very low ice time and benefitted from it.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So, 5v5 only Stone had more ice time(11s) than Eakin...

The dmen's ice time were pretty good with the exception for Holden, who was 3rd behind the obvious 2. Engo got very low ice time and benefitted from it.

The defense once again could have benefitted more from better play from the McNabb-Schmidt but the ice time seemed good. They need Karlsson and Glass to get healthy, fix the first period play and still need Fleury to get to another gear. Of course, they probably trade for a defenseman, but there are some things to like here.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This team still sucks.

Once again were down 3-0.

What is it going to take for them to wake the f*** up?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boris Zubov

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Jeez, what a game. I just watched it on the DVR. Another shitty start, combined with awful defensive zone coverage. Seemed like we had controlled the play for most of the action & then Montreal would capitalize immediately on a bad giveaway or complete breakdowns in our own end.

Not an excuse, but the refs did us no favors. Lots of missed calls, one that lead directly to the 3rd goal by the Habs. Looked like Stone was tripped at the blueline right before the SOG that left that juicy rebound in front. Thought that Marchy & Patches were mugged a few times going to the net & Fluery was run into with no calls.

Regardless of who the coach is, this team is horrendous on D & keeps spotting opponents 3 goals before they decide the game has started. Gonna be a very interesting second half of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegan Knight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad