Golden Knights Become Fastest 1st Year In NHL To 100 Points

In their 2-1 loss to San Jose in overtime, Golden Knights hit the century mark.

Golden Knights Hit The Century Mark At 100 Points In 2-1 OT Loss To San Jose

DY8oUK0V4AAJyHh.jpg large.jpg

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I hope there's so much MORE fanfare and media attention when we make the playoffs!

The St. Louis Blues went to the Stanley Cup Finals three times to start their franchise history, but the league had doubled in size and they only competed against other expansion teams to get the chance to have their butts royally kicked in the Finals against Montreal and Boston.

This Vegas team is a different sort of animal, one born and bred in the jungle of grown and strong franchises in the midst of which the Knights have slaughtered their way to the top of the division and poised to pounce on a playoff spot! :yo:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Truth is, the number of points this team has earned rings hollow until they have clinched a berth.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I hope there's so much MORE fanfare and media attention when we make the playoffs!

The St. Louis Blues went to the Stanley Cup Finals three times to start their franchise history, but the league had doubled in size and they only competed against other expansion teams to get the chance to have their butts royally kicked in the Finals against Montreal and Boston.

This Vegas team is a different sort of animal, one born and bred in the jungle of grown and strong franchises in the midst of which the Knights have slaughtered their way to the top of the division and poised to pounce on a playoff spot! :yo:

2 times, not 3 times :)

my bad...it is 3 times......why do i remember that it was 2?....weird.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad