GDT: Gold Medal Game | USA vs Canada | 1/5 @ 9:30PM ET| TSN/NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
I hate how Canada are so slow moving out of the zone. Did they even watch the Finland vs USA game? Finland would bolt out of the zone as soon as they got the puck and it led to a ton of problems for the Americans.

Reactions: c9gunner

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
The score so far is deserved. Canada needs to get the puck out of the zone as efficiently as it has against the other teams.

Reactions: NinjaKick

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Caufield has a good first with the exception of that whiff.

That second line drove Canada nuts.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Half of those guys were on the ice for 2+ minutes, they were gassed.

The D pair couldn’t get off the ice when the Newhook-Quinn line couldn’t get it out of the zone, some of the forwards changed but the D pairing got hemmed because of that lines inability again to get puck out. They were guilty of that last game too.

Quinn needs to be on the bench.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Boldy is a grown ass man, I just wish he had some support on his line

I really like Beniers there, though his offense isn't quite up to snuff yet. But he does the little things well and his motor is 110% always. I just wish we could have seen Boldy and Zegras together at some point during this tournament. Either with Turcotte or Beniers, doesn't matter much to me, but that would have been fun.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I agree, I haven't seen much of his game so maybe something's just not right, but he looks kinda weak for his size tbh. You see him lean on a smaller player and they kind of shrug it off.

He is one of the youngest players in the tournament, wouldn't be surprising if most of the guys playing against him are just flat out stronger. He's going to need to put on some muscle in order to use his frame to it's maximum effectiveness.

Reactions: Canadienna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad