GDT: Gold Medal Game - May 22 - Finland vs Canada - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
You lost me here, some of these opinions... :laugh: Ovechkin is far from selfish player, oh god. Mozyakin is definition of lazy player who just waits for the puck all the time, below average defensively. He was good in the past, not so much now, and to say that he's better than Ovechkin, just wow. :facepalm:

I think Ovechkin has a lot of heart and is a hard worker maybe so much so that he tries to do is all by himself sometimes when the play calls for him to use his team mates more.

IMO Ovechkin's biggest problem is he's too one dimensional.

TygeBrahe

Jan 7, 2015
Do we really think the guys on our 2015 WC team were better than team Russia? Everybody with eyes --- and not still in denial --- does. They clobbered RUS 6-1 and outshot them 37-12. Watch a replay of that Gold medal game, and SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Yes, 2015 you were much better. But 2014 we were much better. And 2016 Finland was much better. It means nothing. It means only THIS YEAR command was good.

TygeBrahe

Jan 7, 2015
You lost me here, some of these opinions... :laugh: Ovechkin is far from selfish player, oh god. Mozyakin is definition of lazy player who just waits for the puck all the time, below average defensively. He was good in the past, not so much now, and to say that he's better than Ovechkin, just wow. :facepalm:

Mozyakin is lazy? LOL. See final serie KHL between CSKA and Metallurg. CSKA played better but Mozyakin won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad