GDT: Gold Medal Game - February 25 - Russia vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
your team could not even make to the final game, cry more pls.

My country with the best players in the world playing in the tournament.

2002MensOly.jpg

original.jpg

2014_olym_feb23_canswe_gold_team_photo_640.jpg

Zorak

Dec 19, 2007
The song -

It's a English language cover of a famous russian song from the twenties.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
This game is over, I hate to say it. Germany needed the first goal badly this game. I stopped believing in the wunder :(.

Fried Tree Sap

May 12, 2016
Дорогой длиною
But it must be another version than in russian. Cause i don't understand the lyrics since thé first day of hockey
That's what I thought, but I couldn't understand the lyrics, which confused me.

Woooo!!

Am I the only one rooting for the OAR? Want Datsyuk to get a gold medal now that Canada are no longer in contention.

I'm rooting for Russia as well. Datsyuk is an amazing player and I really want to see him get gold, he certainly deserves it.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Has there been one country that has won as many tournaments while other countries don’t have their best teams as the Russians?

When is the last time they won a true best on best tournament?

They won the 1981 Canada Cup if you count that. No Olympic golds with NHL players present, World Championships are not best on best, and no World Cups.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Hope Germany at least makes a game of those. The fact it’s only 1-0 is a great feat.

Luolis

May 11, 2016
Finland
I really hope Germany wins. If OAR wins i'll probably be salty but if there's anyone i can be happy for its Datsyuk. He's a cool guy

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I think we really needed that first goal in order to have a chance. Feels like Russia is just too much for us to take on though which isn't a suprise

Ingvar

Jan 16, 2016
Moscow
Ah, I like how the fans of teams not playing in the finals are the most butthurt about it.

Datsyuk's line is amazing and it's good that their effort resulted in the late goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad