GDT: Gold Medal Game • May 15 • Sweden 1, Finland 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
Finland 1 cm from scoring on TWO occasions, then sweden scores 15 seconds later LOL another classic final inc

Ilyeu

Jan 10, 2010
boring game, such a bad goal. should have been a smarter defensive play, those floaters always go in.

Ilyeu

Jan 10, 2010
Come on Finland it's time to Get married again! Sweden's been through a lot of divorces already. Stop being the bridesmaid.

MaNNe

Sep 27, 2009
Finland
Finland such an unlucky team, always the bridesmaid.

We are what 1-11 in Finals after this game, so shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that we lose them no matter how good or bad we have played in the previous games. I've accepted the fact after -01 WC. So should everyone else.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Sweden probably has an intelligence officer among that staff of 15 following team to WC. They know too much about Finns and their hockey to let them win. They've broken Finnish spirit. The curse. it's the curse.

Ilyeu

Jan 10, 2010
We are what 1-11 in Finals after this game, so shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that we lose them no matter how good or bad we have played in the previous games. I've accepted the fact after -01 WC. So should everyone else.
With that defeatist attitude it's no matter the players never have enough faith to win in themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad