GDT: Gold Medal Game • Canada 3, Russia 5 • Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammerwielder

Jan 6, 2008
Canada
Even the referees couldn't stop the Russians in this one. What an amazing performance by the guys from Rossiya! Being down 3-0 at the start of the 3rd, and coming back to score a quick 5 goals. I would be stunned, were it not for the fact that they could easily have scored 9 or 10. The Canadians were holding on for dear life at the end to try to keep the score respectable! Molodtsy to the victors, especially Vladimir Tarasenko, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Maksim Kitsyn, Artem Panain, and Sergei Kalinin!

9 or 10? They had only 10 shots man. Easy on the wodka.

hammerwielder

Jan 6, 2008
Canada
I'll be absolutely shocked if anyone, if anyoneeeee of these guys steps into an NHL team. If you can't hold a three goal lead then then you don't deserve to make an NHL team. I guarantee you that every single player from this team will either go back to junior or be in the AHL. None of these kids will make the jump. Sorry they didn't cut it. Quite obvious they aren't ready.

There are 15 first round picks on the team so if no one is good enough to make an NHL team then I guess that makes Central Scouting, all NHL scouts and and all NHL GMs rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->