Gold jersey

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I went out to the Armory to get a look at these today. Put it on and seriously felt like I was raiding Grandma's closet. Looks and feels like a sweater she would have worn on her many trips to Vegas 30 years ago. I just couldn't bring myself to buy one. I sure hope they show better on TV. Maybe it's the Fanatics version which is the problem and the Adidas one will look and feel better?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I went out to the Armory to get a look at these today. Put it on and seriously felt like I was raiding Grandma's closet. Looks and feels like a sweater she would have worn on her many trips to Vegas 30 years ago. I just couldn't bring myself to buy one. I sure hope they show better on TV. Maybe it's the Fanatics version which is the problem and the Adidas one will look and feel better?
In pictures, it looks like they're using the material from the sleeves of the normal jerseys for the bulk of the gold jersey.

Is that accurate?

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Someone on VGK reddit compared the Fanatics and Adidas versions and there is a difference. The Adidas actually looks gold while the Fanatics is kind of dull.

Dq5HAeT.jpg

The Fanatics looks like like a straight up knockoff...

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
They didn't have the Adidas version in stock so maybe there is hope. The Fanatics version seriously looks and feels like a glittery sweater. It's bad, be sure to see these in person before buying.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I can see these being primary.

Would like to see VGK use the Red as alternates with the helmet.

I think that's how it will go. Possibly not next season but by 2021-22 when fans are back. I think thats why the gold is pretty much the white roads with gold and white reversed.

Gold home jersey, white road jersey, red alternate jersey. They could even keep the gray jersey for one game a season. So they could keep selling all of them.

40-41? road games- white jersey
1? road game- maybe gold jersey games if another team is wearing jerseys for a special occasion.

30-31 home games- gold jersey
8-9 home games- red jersey
1 home game- white jersey (Nevada Day)
1 home game- gray jersey

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Wings fan just sharing. I'm in Florida & I've seen Ross For Less have NHL jerseys (no name/#): Leafs, Panthers etc. on the clearance rack $10. Also some soccer jerseys. (Dunno where the OP is based though)

upload_2021-1-27_22-20-6.png

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Wow Adidas versions for under $20? Must be a Florida thing. I went to Ross last weekend in Denver and they had a lot of NFL stuff on clearance but it was for guys no longer with their teams for $15. Anyone want a Winston Buccaneers jersey, they had plenty of them. No NHL jerseys though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad