GOJHL- Waterloo Siskins

rhinomark50

Aug 22, 2014
The league is pretty wide open this year. I'm more familiar with the West, though it seems like Caledonia is the favourite for the Sutherland Cup once again this season. There as 3/4 teams in the west that are strong and should make for an exciting rest of the season.

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
The league is pretty wide open this year. I'm more familiar with the West, though it seems like Caledonia is the favorite for the Sutherland Cup once again this season. There as 3/4 teams in the west that are strong and should make for an exciting rest of the season.

I agree, Caledonia is looking pretty good again this year. Although, I wouldn't sleep on Stratford (No one normally does anyways, lol)

The Culliton's just added former OHL first round pick Brook Hiddink who could still very well play in the OHL. It's a solid pick up and it came nearly free for the Cullitons. With that acquisition, they are very much a contender.

Caledonia could repeat this year. Only 2 regulation losses and have only allowed 43 goals in 28 games is pretty incredible. I figured they may be out looking for that 1 forward or 1 defencemen that really separates them the rest of the GOJHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad