OT: Going to the Bruins Game!

alicia

~
Apr 11, 2011
Vancouver, B.C
So I got tickets for Section 117, pretty damn excited! I'm from Nanaimo, and I've only been to Vancouver maybe like two times. Those times I was going directly to Surrey so I've never been in the city itself.

Any recommendations for sights or venues while I'm there? I'll also be visiting the iMAX for The Hobbit.

bsjezz

Nov 28, 2011
you better jog the seawall with your hoodie down and lucky song on repeat

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
So I got tickets for Section 117, pretty damn excited! I'm from Nanaimo, and I've only been to Vancouver maybe like two times. Those times I was going directly to Surrey so I've never been in the city itself.

Any recommendations for sights or venues while I'm there? I'll also be visiting the iMAX for The Hobbit.

You live in Nanaimo and have only been to Vancouver twice? How it this possible, I've been hundreds of times

SighReally

Sep 6, 2011
You live in Nanaimo and have only been to Vancouver twice? How it this possible, I've been hundreds of times

Probably because he's only 18 years old.

Since you're coming during the winter, it wouldn't hurt to check out the slopes if you're into winter sports.

Asian food: head to Richmond; I'm not a fan of Chinatown personally though it does have a few bright spots.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
Probably because he's only 18 years old.

Since you're coming during the winter, it wouldn't hurt to check out the slopes if you're into winter sports.

Asian food: head to Richmond; I'm not a fan of Chinatown personally though it does have a few bright spots.

Im 20...

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I'll be at the game too - in the Champions club...

last time I saw the bruins in Vancouver was..

:stanley:

:shakehead:

roastpuff

Jan 15, 2013
The Vancouver Christmas Market is on, which is kind of fun to go and check out if you haven't been. Stanley Park Christmas Train and Van Dusen Garden Bright Nights are on as well, Christmas romance if you're bringing someone special with you. Skiing/boarding if you have time and the inclination.

Lots of good food downtown and in Vancouver - what do you like to eat?

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Sadly I will not be there this year, as I will be in Las Vegas.
As that is too bad as I have met a few HF fans from both sides in Van.

But I will be at the outdoor game and it shall be amazing.

Good luck guys, and it is nice to see Van with a nice winning streak.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
The Vancouver Christmas Market is on, which is kind of fun to go and check out if you haven't been. Stanley Park Christmas Train and Van Dusen Garden Bright Nights are on as well, Christmas romance if you're bringing someone special with you. Skiing/boarding if you have time and the inclination.

Lots of good food downtown and in Vancouver - what do you like to eat?

I should give that a try on Saturday...but I also don't want to spend forever waiting in line. :(

roastpuff

Jan 15, 2013
I should give that a try on Saturday...but I also don't want to spend forever waiting in line. :(

Depends on when you go - sometimes it's not that busy... I waited for about 10-15 minutes before getting in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->