going to Panthers game Dec 5. Ticket Question

thesawch

Apr 16, 2012
Comin down from Canada to check out my jets Vs panthers game dec 5th. I want to get a good tickets at a good price my question is where can I get tixs about an hour or 2 before the game around the arena off a scalper or dealer or am I better to just get them off stub hub.Just wondering as I always here these great stories of really good seats for a nice price just before game time. Thanks in advance.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I've personally never dealt with a scalper for Panthers games so I don't have any stories to tell, but they can usually be found across the street from the arena at the big Sawgrass Mall. Again, can't say how good the deals are.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Security has made it more difficult for scalpers near the arena to sell tickets, so my advice would be StubHub. However, if you do prefer to go the scalper route, walk around the parking lots close the arena. That's where they usually are. There's security up and down the walkways leading up the arena which is why they stay further out.

oOwlCat

FL > TN
Jun 24, 2010
Nashville, TN
Security has made it more difficult for scalpers near the arena to sell tickets, so my advice would be StubHub. However, if you do prefer to go the scalper route, walk around the parking lots close the arena. That's where they usually are. There's security up and down the walkways leading up the arena which is why they stay further out.

I'd say StubHub too

Rats96Yo

Oct 17, 2006
Coral Springs
Technically you cannot sell tickets on arena grounds. So you will see the scalpers at the Mall's lot directly across the street, in front of the movie theater and that street that becomes a pedestrian walk toward the arena. I've never bought from them, so don't know about what kind of deals there are.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Why chance it and buy a ticket an hour or 2 before the game? Just buy the tickets on stubhub and be done with it.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Do you guys not have a ticket thread?

I have Panthers Season tickets and was curious if anyone was looking for tickets for any games?

Not the best seats 413 row 16 seats 5/6 but offering good prices. 15-20$ for most games..

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Comin down from Canada to check out my jets Vs panthers game dec 5th. I want to get a good tickets at a good price my question is where can I get tixs about an hour or 2 before the game around the arena off a scalper or dealer or am I better to just get them off stub hub.Just wondering as I always here these great stories of really good seats for a nice price just before game time. Thanks in advance.

Like posted above I have 2 seats row 413, Row 16 (backwall basically sorry not greatest seats) row 5/6. But only looking for 15$ a piece and can make them available for instant download so you can print them out. I'm sure you are probably looking for better seats tho. But if your interested or anyone for any Panthers home game send me a PM.

Rats96Yo

Oct 17, 2006
Coral Springs
Do you guys not have a ticket thread?

It's literally a whole 8 threads below this one :shakehead

GeaFjb5.jpg

thesawch

Apr 16, 2012
Like posted above I have 2 seats row 413, Row 16 (backwall basically sorry not greatest seats) row 5/6. But only looking for 15$ a piece and can make them available for instant download so you can print them out. I'm sure you are probably looking for better seats tho. But if your interested or anyone for any Panthers home game send me a PM.
Thanks but comin down from Canada I want seats close to the glass behind the net. I guess Stub hub is the way to go. Thanks for all the help

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad