now and future

• Keller

• Dubois

• Boeser

Results are only viewable after voting.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I'm still confident Boeser will get back to last years levels and above with a full offseason to train, and as such I'd stick with him for the Canucks. Could see all of them putting up similar points, but assuming Brock gets his shot back 100%, I think that's a big advantage to have someone who can score from distance regularly against the flow of play.

They're all pretty close though, and in a vacuum I might go Dubois for position.

Steveei

Sep 10, 2012
So far they're all on the same tier.. so roll a dice. I'd go Dubois > Boeser > Keller. All three are great.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
So much has been made of Boeser’s “down year” except he’s still producing just as well as Dubois and way better than Keller. I’ll stick with Brock as he’s the best goal scorer and that is the most rare and valuable asset in a hockey player.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Dubois his impact on the ice in all facets trumps the other 2. His ceiling is also higher he isnt even close to being done developing.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
I like Keller a lot but this is a 2 horse race if you ask me.
And you did so I went with Boeser. It was tough because I really like PLD.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
So much has been made of Boeser’s “down year” except he’s still producing just as well as Dubois and way better than Keller. I’ll stick with Brock as he’s the best goal scorer and that is the most rare and valuable asset in a hockey player.

whos saying hes having a down year?

38GP 16G 34P looks good to me for a sophomore!

Reactions: HavocWreaker

Love

Feb 29, 2012
whos saying hes having a down year?

38GP 16G 34P looks good to me for a sophomore!

Here's one example: Boeser vs Horvat (read the comments)

Lots of Canucks fans saying it. I think it's because last year pretty much all his goals were highlight reel snipes and this season they're more "normal" goals. Personally I think Boeser has been fine this season other than maybe the first 10-12 games because he was coming off an injury.

mattydamon

May 2, 2011
Victoria, BC
Either PLD or BB - I think Brock can score 40 goals consistently in this league but PLD plays the more important position and is closing in on PPG himself. IMO Keller is slightly behind these two.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
I decided to pick Keller. I probably be incorrect but I like him. I had a tough decision to make.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad