Going for home ice vs. Resting up players

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
It's important to go into the POs with a team that has the ''battle hard'' mentality. Keep doing what they're doing.

A perfect contrast of last season's end.

I voted for the third option. Keep battling hard and icing your winning line-up, but if you take a comfortable lead, start playing all four lines evenly and let the veterans relax.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
No harm resting Markov, Briere & Gionta for a game or 2 assuming we get some bodies back, Pleks is getting a bit of a break now as is our normal 4th line now and I'd dress Budaj for half the games assuming we don't pull a TO

Would still like the forward lines to continue building chemistry

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Prepare players for playoffs. Home ice don't seem to be that much advantage. Last times we had home ice it didn't work out well. Last year and in 2008. Where we burned a lot of the guys out down the stretch those years. Some of our best playoffs we started on the road. Most recently in 2010, 2004 or 2002. Where we pulled off some upsets. I think because less pressure on the guys. Even 2011, we gave the B's their toughest fight that playoff year. An overtime goal in game 7 it went down to.

Get veterans well rested and injured players healed, as it seems more of an advantage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad