God's Plan

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
He’s going for the girl and the boys are rooting for him. Gosh bless our boy.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me
Don’t pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me
You know how I like it when you lovin' on me
I don’t wanna die for them to miss me
Yes I see the things that they wishin' on me
Hope I got some brothers that outlive me
They gon' tell the story, shit was different with me

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
giphy.gif

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
I can only think of one Drake song that doesn't immediately make me want to change the station. Really can't figure out why he's a megastar.

But I wrestle more with this question: Does autotune help Drake? Or make him suck even more?

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
THIS was not supposed to happen for Marko in Colorado. I am completely stirred right now. Get Marko Dano out of Colorado, they're going to ruin his career just like Quenneville/Chicago and Maurice/Winnipeg tried to do. Anybody who can't see the things he does is clearly not watching correctly and clearly doesn't know the game and what to watch for. Incredible IQ. Magnificent angles. Elite positioning. He just KNOWS where to be and when. It isn't Marko Dano who looks bad for Colorado, it's the players he is playing with who don't know how to make proper reads which is leaving Marko Dano hung out to dry and look bad when actually Marko looks elite and his linemates are flops. Not the fanciest looking skater but neither was Luc Robitaille. Get him out of Colorado asap. They could have had a great 3rd liner who could have filled into the top 6 when needed, and eventually should have been a real solid top 6 winger. Think 20g, 50 pts. **** this.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
THIS was not supposed to happen for Marko in Colorado. I am completely stirred right now. Get Marko Dano out of Colorado, they're going to ruin his career just like Quenneville/Chicago and Maurice/Winnipeg tried to do. Anybody who can't see the things he does is clearly not watching correctly and clearly doesn't know the game and what to watch for. Incredible IQ. Magnificent angles. Elite positioning. He just KNOWS where to be and when. It isn't Marko Dano who looks bad for Colorado, it's the players he is playing with who don't know how to make proper reads which is leaving Marko Dano hung out to dry and look bad when actually Marko looks elite and his linemates are flops. Not the fanciest looking skater but neither was Luc Robitaille. Get him out of Colorado asap. They could have had a great 3rd liner who could have filled into the top 6 when needed, and eventually should have been a real solid top 6 winger. Think 20g, 50 pts. **** this.

without 40 Olly there'd be no me

Sep 19, 2008
Thought of the day - As my esteemed associate and Friend The Great Frank Gore has taught me & tells me "These haters can't hold me back"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->