God of War Ragnarok when do you think we see it?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
We should find out a release date this summer id imagine.

it'll either be late this year (November or December) or early next year (like February) imo

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Yeah but things usually get delayed these days. We shall see, hopefully it does come this year.
it's already been delayed ar least once it was supposed to come out in 2021 a 2 year delay would not be a good idea

I’ll say September with a December release date

I'm guessing a September release dater I think the release date get annouced this summer

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Well, it could be in the Playstation State of Play that's scheduled for June 2nd?
God of War will be a free game in June for PS+ members, so it seems like a good time for them to announce the release date and get people hyped up to play through the game again before Ragnarok releases later this year (guessing).

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Well, it could be in the Playstation State of Play that's scheduled for June 2nd?
God of War will be a free game in June for PS+ members, so it seems like a good time for them to announce the release date and get people hyped up to play through the game again before Ragnarok releases later this year (guessing).
Came here to say the same thing...

...but also to complain that it is one of the June free games. For PS5 users, it's already included in the PS+ collection.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad