Goalienut's Prospect Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a8thegreat

Dec 23, 2004
goalienut said:
I've been thinking, When it comes to my turn I will draft for Fighter. Then he doesn't just get second/third round players with his first rounder. He also told us he would be gone rather than just leave us waiting. He doesn't get his #9 pick because he left but he doesn't get a 2nd rounder because he told us. Everyone OK with that?
Are you going to draft for yourself as well? If not then it is not fair to you.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Edmonton picks:

Thomas Vanek

The kid has a good combination of size, skill and grit. He is a future power foward in the NHL with a 6'2" 210 lb frame at the age of 21. He has a laser of a shot and can dig hard in the corners. He needs to work on increasing his work ethic and defensive zone coverage in order to make the next step.

Chuck Schwartz

Dec 11, 2004
Wisconsin
www.buckyhockey.com
Bruinsyear said:
Edmonton picks:

Thomas Vanek

The kid has a good combination of size, skill and grit. He is a future power foward in the NHL with a 6'2" 210 lb frame at the age of 21. He has a laser of a shot and can dig hard in the corners. He needs to work on increasing his work ethic and defensive zone coverage in order to make the next step.

ohhh you *******...I figured he wouldnt make it back to me but I reaaaaaly wanted him.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Primetime955 said:
ohhh you *******...I figured he wouldnt make it back to me but I reaaaaaly wanted him.

We can swap :D

I'll take the slug Crosby off your hands and you can have Vanek.

a8thegreat

Dec 23, 2004
I was really hoping to pick tonight. If I don't get to pick by wednesday then i might miss my chance cuz I work late that day.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Vancouver-- Morrison_Rulz-7:18 PM 4/26

On Deck-meaning they can pick whenever they come on
Fighter
AnThGrt

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
Bruinsyear said:
And there goes my pick! I don't think he should still be considerd a prospect but according to HF they moved him back. He would have been my first pick because we have seen what he can do at the NHL level already.

Great pick.
Thanks.
This is the third time someone says "Great pick". And I've only picked three players ever in the Mock Drafts I've been in.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
its gone a l;ittle past ridiculous. this long and we are barely past the 1/2 way mark of the first round. I am thinking about giving up on this if all the rounds will be like this

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
heatley wanted said:
in my opinion I think you just got the steal of the dradt so far getting him at number 11

I disagree, maybe if this was the 05 draft class only. But we are talking about all prospects and some of them are a little more proven at higher levels.

He's a good pick but I wouldn't go as far as steal of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad