Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Mar 11, 2002
2nd to FloydianSlip
Visit site
Miller
Ouellet
LeNeveu

I think it's the "second level" after Lehtonen and Fleury. I may forget a few tho. After that you've got lots of names that will also be really good goalies, Toivonen and Niitymaki for example

fedorov_jr

May 8, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
next year? in the next 5 years???

there are a lot of good prospects coming into the league in the near future, including toivonen, ouellet, miller, and the 2 main goalies from this years draft, alvaro montoya and marke schwarz.... as for who will be the best one, its anyone's guess

Guig

Jun 17, 2003
Qc
goalienut said:
Who is the Best Goalie Prospect in the League other than Lehtonen or Fleury?

Ryan Miller, Maxim Ouellet, Hannu Toivonen, Pascal Leclaire, Ari Ahonen are good. Schwarz and Montoya have a lot of potential.

Jasper17

Apr 27, 2004
CrossCheck said:
How about Danny Blackburn??? Hopefully his surgery will help him regain his status of a franchise keeper... He is at least as good as any other goalie of your "second level"...

:thumbu: :thumbu:

I think Blackburn like so many other players, was overhyped. Especially by those in New York.

I personally wouldn't rank him as high as guys like Ouellet or Miller. and I certainly wouldn't put him with guys like Fleury or Lehtonen.

I don't know. He didn't do anything that impressed me when he did play. I know he is young and his best is still to come. But he really didn't show me anything that would get me excited. Maybe it is just me, for the Rangers sake I hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad