Status
Not open for further replies.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
i select Adam Mcquaid of the sudbury wolves and Lukas Kaspar of the Ottawa 67

a8thegreat

Dec 23, 2004
heatley wanted said:
so how is everyone deciding who they draft? best propect avalible, size, skill package, draft year, or trying to build teams that would work with each other? I am actually trying to make a team that is semi realistic, with a 4th line checking, etc instead of a bunch of 5'10 speedsters or all goal scorers or all playmakers.
I have been drafting mostly the players I have seen in person, so I get a pretty good feel for what I am drafting.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
Morrison_Rulz said:
The :nucks select D Brett Skinner.
colorado only took their 9th round selection. their tenth round selection is good till 6am but since he only picked one guy when he should have picked two vancouvers pick will stand.
SO
GoalieNut/Colorado- if you are drafting for NYR you only made his 8th round selection. still need his ninth.
I also still need your 10th round pick

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
i think that if NYR and ATL dont show up soon we should put the players off those two teams into a contraction draft with a seperate draft drawing that way ovechkin and lethonen, etc arent being left out(although currently there are only nine picks)could take the 14 names and draw nine of them.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Edmonton

Johannes Salmonsson-LW

He was extremely impressive to me in the WJC this season. He has a big frame and great balance with the puck. He had some jagr like moments using this body to box out players as he cut in and out of the corners. That rounds off our top 6 nicely.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Is this draft over or are people willing to fight on?

I'm ready to stick a fork in it. There is about 1/3rd of the teams left that show up regularly. We haven't had a pick in 3 days and the weather is finally getting nice. Leaving me to believe that people will be around less and less the more summer goes along.

I'm still game if everyone else is. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad